EXPparts was built to fill a niche in vintage experimental aircraft building. While many amateur aircraft builders really enjoy getting out in the shop and hammering out their own airplane, many just don't want to build every piece of the project. They might be tempted to reuse an old part made 50, 60 or even 75 years old. EXPparts supplies new, experimental parts made to OEM specifications.
- We know airplanes and how they're built.
- We sell to the builder who wants good, quality parts for a fair price.
- We're located in Boise, Idaho, but have vendors around the country.
- Todd Houdek A&P/IA, owner/operator, is a former Captain in the U.S. Air Force and has been flying since he was just about as tall as his Daddy's knee.
- The online version EXPparts is a spin-off of his father Dennis' CubDenn Airframes.